i i i i i i i yeah'
14 July 2008
So i stand on the sidelines.
I see all the people that is in my life?

Why people?

My friends, was friends and is friends.
I see those that has lasted long, those that hasnt lasted, those that i am acquainted with and those that are gone.

Why do my friends do certain things?
Why does the person I talk to now have a philsophical nickname?
Does it mean anything at all?
Do they follow the philisophy?

Why when wisdom is meaningless? Friends are a joy! they are a blessing! they're purpose is undoubted.
Yet they are temporary, so they too are meaningless, a chasing after the wind (yes i took that from the bible)

I've just typed all this in one go.
Even I think I'm a really unhappy person.

I dont quite think so.
I'm usually very cheerful around people.

Yet. well I said it b4.
~R.Ho, 9:36 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives