I have been playing in my band for 4 years.
4 years.
I play the keyboard, and the drums (sometimes)
I tinker with the guitar and bass on occasion.
I'm always quite on time, preparing my instruments, catering to the singer's requests, playing my best and packing up. (about 90% of the time)
Yet.
You have to realise that I understand what my problem is, I don't need you to tell me what my problem is.
You also have to know I know how to solve the problem because I have gave advice on how to do it.
Yet.
I cannot.
argh, how weak.
Infantile bloody pathetic self. capable of nothing, am the stupid pitfall of the band, the one nobody really cares about but its just nice to have around because he makes things decent, what a soddy ass whose too ignorant of his own ability to do what people want and get noticed.
I typed that by imagining what would I say if another person typed my feelings.
Hmm..
As you can see, that sucks.
I am a fool.
I can see all this, yet I do nothing.
I should have joined the band 2 years later.
I'll know so much more.
But thats a silly lazy excuse.
By God I hope Nicholas doesn't make the same mistake I did.
His respect for me is diminishing.