painful'
26 July 2008
I am,

A fool, gullible and naive. Pretentious and parched.
Silly and small headed, pathetic and injusticed.

How silly isn't it?
To say that of myself.

So why do I do it? Why can't I be like Clement?

It seems surprising when my usual self gets irritated of this kind of people.
When "this kind of people" is myself in the night.

Why do I do good? It will all be meaningless. Wisdom is no different from foolishness, no happiness can be gained eventually.

Last month, I received word that this (July) would be a very trying month and I was not to clown around.

It's unbelievably true and I cant wait for this month to end.

Is it not then a chasing after the wind?

I did well for my performance today. So I got thanks and a reasonably fun time, yet I feel empty.

I need service, anyway, i use such bumbling words.
Empty, bah, that sounds like a word used by every teenager Tom Dick and Harry. They offer me nothing.

Oh Christ, help me.
~R.Ho, 11:31 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives