Right.
I had practice, and there was this professional bassist.
So we played Israel Houghton's Still Standing.
He gave me a SCORE and said "k, you play this"
It was hard but really fun. Satisfying when I could get it right.
I felt like a professional keyboardist. It was REALLY hard. I never read scores to play keyboards.
SO it was a milestone of sorts, I felt really good. THe music we produced could be radio standard.
Yeah, get the idea in your head, it was really hard and really really satisfying... and fun.
So excited me goes around telling people yea?
"wah eh yesterday I play....."
Long story....
So my responses from all my DEAR friends, like people from business sch " oh, good for you then"
ARGH, so irritating.. So Valencia-like... Phoebe-like too
Where can I let loose my music passions on?!
Sigh... well, I got some of it away when talking to Phil on the phone. We're gonna try the song this Sunday.
BUt otherwise, ARGH... someone... understand what I'm saying! Understand the difference between a major and minor 7th!
Some one I have constant interaction would be nice.
But... I'm being selfish aren't I.
Anyway, I want to go to this speakers forum tomorrow, always admired anchors and all that.
Now I called a few people to come along.
Well they all couldn't go. Only Kenny gave me a decent enough reason and respected me enough to dignify me with a answer.
Yo bro, I'm glad I'm going to Cebu with you (Please)...
hoo hah
Otherwise, got a bit disappointed with the other lacklustre replies. It was, I'm busy, or I obviously right now am too busy to talk to you, or I dont really wanna talk to you.
It is a bit disappointing that the phrase going that poly friends come and go comes to past. It is true isnt it? Friends* like Val don't quite hit nowadays GREAT friend standard, let alone pass the friend standard.
It is a pity when I cannot call them my friend.
I could la.. but that would be lying in a sense.
I don't display my thinkings out loud of course, Its dangerous.
Of course, I cannot judge that easily.
I do hope Calvin gets better. judging from his saddened BLOG. yes, I havent talked to him much, i still share a soft spot for him.
Otherwise, before I think on hindsight again, I wonder how many friends I am going to keep after Poly.
Probably the best would be the soccer playing ones, like Liverpudians.
It wouldn't be much. Which is a terrible pity... although good friends are hard to come by.
I'd suppose I have to get on with it. I have done my part by contacting them, so yeah. i cant contact everybody.
It is a fundamental thing.
All in all, I have named names, and I would like to get back to previous times. But it's getting harder nowadays, picking your friends means picking ones that actually pick you.
Or else, you're more a maid and posse better than anything else.
Pity.
Well, not really.
Well yes really.
Wait, i havent got someone to go to the forum with me.
darno i really do like my friends.
I wonder that if I get a girlfriend all my friends will go away.
I havent seen Hw, Sher, Eug, Nix, Ger, Cle, in the longest time.