Ah.. the ramblings of a fool.
Silly silly perception where people take everything too seriously.
I heard all the reasons, all the reasonings, all the excuses.
Its all the same.
Is life unfair?
I think not.
Yet, i think deep and then again life seems unfair.
Then i go deeper and life is fair.
Oh God help me.
all my smiles, my laughter are true and genuine.
Yet they are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
What that is truly important, that means more to me than anything remains elusive.
So what do I do?
Wisdom is meaningless, so is foolishness.
Where do I go?
Do i go on with life knowing that I would live in a reasonably comfortable lifestyle with a few milestones littered about and a few setbacks I probably can handle?
But isn't that pointless?
After experiencing all that childhood and inferioity complexes and coming out KNOWING, what comes next?
What is my purpose?
I haven't seen God in ages.
so what if I bloody know
They say lean on him.
lean on WHO?