does it take this long?
24 August 2008
I don't usually write sappy posts,
but this is different.

I think I was in disbelief in the hospital, when it became offical, or at the wake.
It was only at the cremation.

and now.
Muttering to myself n making songs makes it feel hard.
It is hard.
I was worried about the state of my much younger cousins more than anything else and now when they're not here, I realise I feel something too.

one so imposing, and mighty, with wisdom and surely, he couldn't fit in that small coffin.
But he did, and we picked his bones and crushed them into ashes and placed in in an urn.

now he lies, gone.
and I just begin to see that I cannot see him again, in Chinese New Year, or at his shop, or in church, where he was perpetually there.

He's gone.

this shows I'm still in disbelief.
Does it take this long?
~R.Ho, 9:00 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives