you eyes'
31 August 2008
your eyes interweaver, twirling.

I long to tell you this.
You are dumb and stupid, my FRIEND.

But why does that reason when I get relaxed sound so damning.

Can you NOT see the reasons and my behaviours.
God, people are dumb.

And they don't learn, they say all people are different.
Vincent from Kelly is my biggest polytechnic mistake.

My lovely supervisor, one that I envisioned specifically chosen, was a typical normal man.
Nothing wrong there.

Yes, typical, his typical predictable overbearing behaviour got to be such a bore I ignored him for the time there.
how utterly predictable.. Im not looking for a challenge though.
Its just so cringe inducing, when people are OBLIVIOUS to things that surround them and focus on things that cannot be worthwhile for very long.
Its just that I ignore it and go on with life, why do I ignore it.
I know, I know what is to be done.
How silly.

But who am I to judge? I am but a lowly creature, who looks and acts perfectly to everyone.
Simply the best metaphorically speaking, I like to laugh.
but why be happy when its all meaningless in the end?

Isnt peace found in God?
What need does religion satisfy?
~R.Ho, 10:53 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives