Look up There!
How ironic.
I'm bored.
this has nothing to do with Philippines.
ok, I dont know how to explain it.
I see facebook, and people commenting, and msn nicks and everywhere where people know other people will see. Maybe blogs, maybe I've been guilty, but I dont think so.
I see intelligent comments, I see philosophical comments, I see perceptive nicknames, I see witty (never quirky) comments.
and I get mad.
(not that jialat hor)
Morons. Foolish Morons.
Why do I say that?
I see people laughing along and laughing and laughing.
All the comments, of the youth and carefree.
My my, why do I criticise them.
After all, there are so many youths reading my blog, in fact its ONLY them.
Im bored of intelligent people, there are so many in my family. and nobody has done anything intelligent that I haven't seen or done before.
How arrogant, hah.
I spit in your face. Thats what I think of doing, and many other violent things which I am actually quite alarmed, but I'm a Christian
now now thats not nice is it?
I must be confused.
I miss Hongwei, Sherman.
I'm so bloody angry over a few comments.
Too much educational television verbalizing these days, I like some of them actually.
but then I feel like harming them,
well thats scary.
your reactions to this are screaming to me.
sorry .
hehe