Philippines'
04 October 2008
Good evening.

No, wait, its morning now here.

Well, you would know, you're in Singapore.

And whether you're a loyal reader, or someone who found this by mistake, or even someone who knows me and thinks my blog paints clear pictures of me in your head, or someone who dont know me and am trying to.

I welcome you.

You read this because you care,
you care because you have values,
you're curious
and somewhat inquisitive.

No problem, read on my friend.

Was all that Reuben's thoughts?
Well, it had to be, it was written by him.

Hence, as one normally concludes, is his thoughts.

Does the writer himself counter that?
No he doesn't, which he himself is unsure why.
Yet at times he is in perfect state of mind, that comes at a price, he questions the possibility of such a state.

Logic.
Simple Logic, where everything adds up and no human can deviate so much he is out of the norm.
Am I talking about myself?
Well, ideally yes, but no.


So,
I am a 19 year old boy. or man. whatever you'd prefer.
19 years of age.
quite young ar.

so...
what next?

I just read my own blog posts and I get this weird feeling that someone else is writing them.
For my feelings vary.
Ahh but there are times where my writing style changes, where it seems my heart is open and pouring its thoughts.

Yes and no really, yes its from me.
No cause I tend to fabricate.

Why do I justify myself?
Have I an enemy or friend to prove myself to?
Have I someone new to defend myself already.
Have I someone aquainted to set up shields and masks already?

Well well

I don't know.
Yet I might know because I know im lazy, and I probably am not thinking or realising what I already know.

Does it sound mysterious?
I hope not!

There are enough mysterious people and intelligent people.

Just look at Singapore
so many intelligent people capable of quotioning and coheranting.

What use is that?
Am I discrediting them because I lack intelligence or mystery?

Maybe some.
Does that make me arrogant then?

It cannot be, because I lack both.
but if I have the guile to say out loud I lack both, it proves a level of both in me.

So what point is this?

Why do you need points to end with?
Will there be a point? or will there not?

Can this writer produce a point? Or end with a unnecassary laugh or jeepy creepy ending?

Does that entail more contentiousity?


Does li...
la la la.

A song's in my head again.
Thats nice

dum dum dum
~R.Ho, 12:09 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives