wishlist
28 November 2008
you know I never really made a list before on what I wanted,

I dont quite think I want a lot really

  1. A electric/acoustic drum set
  2. A nice black notebook that has lots of space to write and dates that don't occupy all the space
  3. Maybe a nice white polo shirt
  4. Red or other colour would be nice as well
  5. A lot of time to jam with Philemon, James, Judah and Eugene
  6. Some soft bolsters would be nice (i'm cracking my brains here)
  7. Breakfast with my family everyday
  8. That cousins can stayover everyday
  9. maybe a PS3 would be nice
  10. 2 more PS2 controllers to play with the cousins
  11. Winning eleven Latest one
  12. Some nice white or dark brown shoes that will fit my feet nicely
  13. A university admission

There. Thats it.
That was hard to do.

u know what I am now.

I like the word "nice"


Cheer s dudes
~R.Ho, 8:30 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives