ahh the times when i release page after page of utter nothingness'
31 December 2008
I want to dedicate this post to an important part of my life.
Power Kids Church.

thats right PKC.

u see, there are a few sneaky sneakys ahem, who read my blog yea?

and they're from PKC.

Now in PKC I'm usually placid, or unmoving, or uncaring, or un-something else.

So u'd bet some people are dying to know what I think.
Or they're usually placed, unmoving and uncaring as well.

Anyway, not to spoil to mystique of my post, I assume people are literally dying and clawing their faces off with utter wailingness..
Assumingness , is an awesomeness thing.

Now if you're a regular reader, you'd probably guess this post will lead to no good end, or no end at all anyway.

As much as I would like to agree with you.
I will say something today.

I like PKC.
very much.

sometimes PKC doesn't like me
but I think some people does.
So that is good, and bad mmmm yeah.

To people in said department, I obviously love to play the drums.
I do not leave the drums unless said disaster (see New Orleans)

I do not talk much at all.
oh no. Hearing me talk is an anamoly. Hearing me string 5 words or more together is a near miracle.
which is good!
miracles should happen everyday!

If you would to ask me why, I'm just lazy heh heh.

So I like all of you.
If I dislike you then you deserve it.
But I forget it very quickly if you give me a smile.

See?

Hail my awesome self.

and I hence complete my resolution.

I resolve next year to boogie woogie with the factual with the dramatism of my mind.
like thou this indeed no?
~R.Ho, 11:12 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives