dedications ar edeadly'
31 December 2008
Here I will dedicate my posts to someone else.
I just realise I write post for my sometimes odd, amusement.

hmmm, dedication dedication.
For 2008, as much as I can remember.

I bow my head and rearing gratitude to these people..
and so as to reveal their name,

I'll hangman it!
hangman the Names!

on the Price is Right - Reubs?

First up, best friend P_ _ __ _ _ _ N
hmm

in school, the hybrid of FAA_ _ _ _ IAN
for telling me when school starts (go find out what hybrid means)

the quartet of P _ S _ P or
and many many more.

Resources are limited, so this dedication is not the whole year.
Just last week.
Still ... have a blogbreak , have a paddle pop!
~R.Ho, 11:21 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives