you know,
I realise a few people has done a lot for me.
and i havent repaid them!
So to start of, let me find some pictures of them
good people these are.
thats why me say this
it didnt cost me anything
and it'll sure to lighten some hearts
so I tried digging up old photos and stuff
Cheers to all of you from the bottom of my heart.
Happy 2009

for everything and
more
best pic ever
phil

For asking and telling and helping
Viv

to laugh in school
Just, Faiz, Marc

to laugh at and with
and superawesome
Faa

For being my baby cousin
Germaine

For being awesome
(Cant find a Nixon pic)
Eugene

For being witty-ier and cooler than any person I've met
Hw and Sher


Mainly for the turned-out-to-be important notebook and listening
Phoebe
To those who didn't get a mention.
Not many people credit people directly
So if you missed out. think of your other friends.
They dont credit people
means u missed out there as well
hoo hah.
I have too many people to credit,
these are just some.
if you want a credit just say so. :)
you'll get one.