the silly boy cant understand'
19 December 2008
Hello helloo

i have many posts yes?
I cant believe it.

Anyway, just got back from Cebu,
Havent really wrote about my trip and i Wont.

Cept had to degrade myself repeatedly to little avail in the end.

and lifted myself repeatedly with an ultimate end.

hah.

morosings and musingars.

Now,
I like my group of friends.
Sentosa was fun.

I have been lazing around all day at home.
Trying to fix my cursed labtop. (which one of u did it?)

and yeah.

I like my life .

i like simple things like how vanessa writes her msgs.
and how people can get excited over me. when im mostly dull to everything else.

I love playing the drums.
I intend to change over.
i want to be a drummer.

yay.
drummer me.

I need to learn stuff and start training forr napfa.

There thats my level one thoughts.
Plain one for alllll u'll to see.

Im too lazy to unlock level 2 yet.
Level 3 is anger level.
Level 4 is eternal level.
Level 5 is a level made up to illustrate the depth of my thinking.
Level 6 is made up so I can impress some people.

Cheerio.
~R.Ho, 11:15 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives