what?
31 December 2008
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW WHAT?

what?

I realised

you know when people always say they're finding that him or her

and that he/she must be perfect

and life will be meaningless without said person?

and and and that him or her in everyone's blog one?


WELL!

I realise
I WOULD like to meet him or her..

oh wait

i mean her

It'll be so awesome to know your life partner

then u can research and poke her gently

for as you know

the way to knowing a person, is by poking the person (Reuben, 2008.almost 2009)


Thats it


Happy new year 2009
ox year
aw
why cant it be reuben's year
~R.Ho, 11:03 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives