peer pressure
29 January 2009
If you frequent facebook you would realise that people have been doing these 25 things about themselves.

Quite interesting really, so I decided to do it.

Here

  1. I really like school and never want to start working. I would only want to start working after I deem myself mature - which is not now. I want to get at least an MBA first.
  2. I have silly routines I always follow, like climbing the stairs 2 at a time before I reach home and doing a chin-up at the rooftop ladder.
  3. I cannot work well when there is people moving behind me, I need my back covered.
  4. I tend to dumb my mind on many occasion, and forget stuff very quickly.
  5. I can read up on any topic and write a composition on it in 30 minutes
  6. I have principles which I never break.
  7. Apart from principles, I hardly have opinions of my own, it changes with the people I'm with.
  8. I like to be in control of conversations and make people feel good of themselves.
  9. I consider myself very inferior beside my brothers in almost every aspect
  10. Someone once asked me what's my vice, considering I don't smoke, drink, swear and gamble. I do have one, but I'm not telling.
  11. My mannerisms tend to follow people who I respect after spending a lot of time with them.
  12. I like to go to churches alone, where nobody knows me.
  13. I actually sing a lot whether I'm at my organ, drums, guitar, or anywhere.
  14. I can perfect a drum pattern in my head without actually touching the drums by visualizing where and when my limbs move.
  15. I get very affected with my mind with my outer self showing little, I can motivate myself to a great distance or I can start crying all of a sudden.
  16. I actually tend to feel like crying if I watch shows which regards to families coming together.
  17. There are certain people that make me very quiet and inferior.
  18. I think I have two personalities at times, one in church and one in school.
  19. I don't like to sleep alone, I don't want my own room.
  20. I kiss my parents goodnight every night.
  21. I hardly get angry, I only do when my hard laid plans are affected or people say something I think is abhorring.
  22. If people tell me specifically not to do something for my safety, I would have to do it once. Like I always breathe with my nose underwater. which is dumb.
  23. I am very concerned with the mental well-being of my close friends.
  24. I think I'm fat.
  25. I like to speak in a voice that is suitable for a memoir reading.

There, that wasn't that hard.

Don't know what I typed.

Have fun reading
~R.Ho, 9:17 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives