good mornin krusty krew'
28 February 2009
Dearie me, bless my soul.
I haven't blogged about the end of school have I?

I just saw Faiz post and it was very nice so I won't do credits to people today, you read his one.
After the glamour dies off, then tell me then I write one.

The celebration of learning was very good and well thought out with a very decent MC to boot which i usually rip into.

In that part credits to Faiz (Cos i know he helped) and whoever else that serves credit.

The movie Marley and Me was nice and I want to buy a dog now which is as big as the one in the film but not so as energetic.

Haha, I feel odd.

Anyway im yes gonna pack my table today. And I mean today , i tend to Procrestinate, or wait damn long then do so Please in that aspect forgive me.

I really miss blogging, I really do, I love reading blogs and yeah.

Pardon the sloppy dressing on this post.
~R.Ho, 7:57 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives