manutd again'
21 February 2009
I caught the Fulham match.

Which means manutd vs fulham.
I hardly watch the rest.

Scholesy was freakin awesome.
Think even trying not to, everybody's focusing on VDS's record, even he.
Just get a clean sheet against blackburn tonight and it'll be second in the european records?
Pretty good, to say in the future I experienced the record going.
The other one I'll be proud to say is that famous European night Manutd 7 (boy I had to stretch far on the keyboard for that) Roma 1.
Awesome night and of course the Manutd trimph in Russia.
Not quite as exciting but bloody awesome.

Hoo boy, pity not much people share my love for manutd.
Some do on soccer/football, but they usually support loser teams ha..

Watching football makes me feel good.
Tonights at 1am again,
Worst Time Ever
~R.Ho, 4:50 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives