too often'
12 February 2009
I am one of them.
I am one who ridicules those who try to understand.
and write about it, in a attempt to understand it.

Then I do the same, I write. The norm is to ridicule it.
And I do it to conform you see, its no harm to me, its not hard and it benefits.

That little bit to be cunning, that little intelligence to gain the upper hand in conversations and dealings. That is the norm, that is the given, that people desire, that people look out for.
I wrote about values today on BTJ's whim. and I wrote a lot.
Isn't that accepted? That help wont be given; only if it affects you directly.
Is that right? Compromise I sure have come across.

Still, I guess that analysing these aspects of life, which I conveniently place under the term sociology (even if I dont know what it is) ((even if I studied Socio))
isn't really worth anything, in this little circle of worlds, it is needed and accepted.
That gauging and sizing up has been so much, I should know, I do a lot of it.

The cocking of head, that extra blink, the smile, the face up of palm, the shifting of feet, the gait, the standing position, the response, the communication.
Pity, pity indeed. All adjusted to the "we all are different' mantra but still essentially defined for us.

Which isn't a problem so to speak, if you're happy then we're mostly happy.
It's arbitary at worst. Is it a problem? Do people suffer because of it? No, because they don't, or they don't show it.

Then the differences come in and everybody starts thinking which essentially also makes them actualize some part of themselves. "I think therefore I am".
Then the responses which are different which should be known as "I do therefore I respond"
the actions follow the thought, the train and the manner of movement of thought to word. Some the fast, some the slow, some the long some the written, then all have some element of different.

Some people ridicule. Some people like, some people copy.

Why?

Is it going to be like that forever? Where people move in unison and continue killing and murdering (figuratively and literally). Therefore, if it is true, this utter disdain will always go in unison.
And unison will lead to unison legal, and soon the world WILL be united. And, soon, you cannot buy or sell, you cannot eat or drink, unless the world knows it.

If not they are not safe. They think they are not safe, if there is trouble. You'll have to be punished, because it is a deterrent. It is, it works and everything falls into place. Everything is there for you. It deters you, you are part of a unison, you are a part in a big union.
You feel good sometimes, we all have our own brains, very interesting, sometimes you feel sad. But mostly, you have reasonable freedom, food in your bellies and drink in your stomach.

Then, deterrance will spead. It is important, order is paramount, order is above logic. Logic is simply words, logic is for the smart and wealthy. The logic part will not be decided by you, it is decided for you.
Logic will be overridden. Not much, here and there, values fall apart. Again not much, here and there.
Soon it will be alright to this and to do that. Little by little it is fine.
Little by Little it becomes daily and normal. Daily, it becomes routine.
No harm! Of course, by logic there is no harm. But logic is relative as the intelligent people will say.
Logic is there, they understand logic.
Everything is fine, everything is fine, everything is fine.

Expressions are getting dangerous, expressions makes things un-fine.
Maybe if we take away the word "Bad" people cannot express when they're feeling bad (1984 credits), then they would only be "un-fine"

Tsk.
Still, the future is something quite contentious isn't it.
But mark my words.

Logic and reason will change. Logic has changed before and will change again.
Reason will change, the conscience can be trained.
People just find ways around your mind, your little mass of nerves and the other stuff.
No problem.

It is fine, It is fine, It is fine.


Wait,
I digress.
I was talking about behaviour.
Behaviour interest me, where intonations of voice and "split-second" determined speech.
Simple?
Maybe, but sometimes I think it is meaningless.
Change.

Mark me.
~R.Ho, 11:15 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives