upset'
02 February 2009
" hi Reuben, are you busy?"

"well, I've five minutes to a test but go on..."

"Well, just want to say that I've marked your report and it was very well done, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It was very good work, Very well done"

"oh, ok thanks :)"

"Also, the other component, the presentation was very good, the video was a bit long, but overall excellent presentation, you're very confident and all the teachers liked your presentation. You basically did excellent for both components"

"oh, haha, thanks"

"but I'm sorry to say that I can't moderate your appraisal to get you a Pass with Commendation. They're quite strict and you only got a 39, I can't go all the way up to a 48 for you"

"oh? 39? I was pretty sure it was 43."

"It was 39, I hope you understand, I cannot raise it all the way up"

"ok"

"ok thanks, Reuben, very well done for the report though, and the e-journals you sent were a pleasure to read and that final reflection was a very good wrap up as well"

"ok"

"thanks! good luck for your test! Hope you aren't too disappointed but you did very well for the other parts"

"Ok Thanks Ms, Bye"




sigh
~R.Ho, 10:39 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives