u look here now!
23 March 2009
meh well I guess blogging about my life is kinda boring,
which I have been doing, or not.

Above pretty up sums up my days now, bit dreamy.

Well, I thought I'll count my blessings, and why not, its always nice to do that.
I'll count the more current ones.

  1. I'd gotten much better at keeping time on the drums thanks to half a day on acoustic drums
  2. I've gotten lotsa time to jam in church with nobody stopping me on the drums.
  3. Pat can jam pretty well
  4. My driving's coming along good
  5. I saw JR's Commissioning
  6. I did pretty well for my end sem results.
  7. My best friend's a pretty great guy
  8. I acted yesterday and I thought I was good
  9. I've cut my running time down significantly
  10. I ran 4km that day
  11. My family's been awesome
  12. I realise my family are just like my friends
  13. Phoebs been pretty good
  14. I'm not wasting my days like most holidays
  15. I'm going to the family camp this year!
  16. I have seen my share of beautiful things
  17. My birthday's coming (14 April)
  18. I have good people around me
  19. People don't betray or backstab me
  20. I can find peace in the simplest of things (which most crave)

Right. Nobody said I had to do 25.
Well I'm off to drive.
~R.Ho, 7:23 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives