good havening'
13 April 2009
now I realise the many declarabelic doyxabilaic acidic posts I've been posting
the words I use only represent my mood.

So I decide to write something.

You see, I had the lovely opportunity to test my wits against an old friend.
I like testing my wits, it provides some form of exercise for an underused part of my mind.

Well I never showed it but I won by a country mile.
Unfortunately, he was an old friend and I can't tell them that I won them. i MEAN them.

every action, reaction, mannerism, speech was in my control and I felt so powerful.
He's the same as ever, anxious to display his constant, never changing "better than thou" and purposeful attitude.
Which amused me.
Now I'm not boasting, I saw it clearly while I was laughing with him and conversing, I saw it from a far.

It amused me greatly and now im telling my friends about it.
sorry
~R.Ho, 10:55 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives