Sundays'
20 April 2009
boy I love Sundays.
I look forward to it.
First of all, the comfort of the basement hall is really good. and nice and comfy and the like.

And then there's the thought of going to church, where everybody's Christian or at least trying to be and funny to watch.

Then theres music where I realised I am so blessed to have access to world class instruments on a regular to practice and play on.
The drums cost over a few thousand and I'm sure the keyboards too. And we have this vintage bass which cost a lotta yeah as well.

Then theres the friends as well. I look forward to meet Phil esp and previously Jap.
When they come, fun comes.
Then theres the kinda new ones of Pat and others which make it doubly worthwhile.
Then theres Eug that starts coming regularly as well.

There, what a silly post
~R.Ho, 9:54 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives