haha hello
The first time I do this sia.
So as most can see I got someone I don't know who tagged very long,
which I am quite flattered.
So to start off thanks ( I honestly mean that), whoever you are haha.
So I scanned through your tags and I thought you were angry. tsk.
and also that your name sounds like a frogman haha.
but still, I only scanned.
Let me go read again.
eh no offense
Ok, im done.
anyway, I think you're being slightly silly
Sure you're articulate and all that, isn't that nice.
tsk, isn't it infuriating.
That someone who dismisses your compelling thought .
that someone who dismises your compellations is someone who spells wrongly and uses incorrect grammer and makes ups words. (please don't use this part against me, very cliche haha as you soon will find out)
I think your longish tag is reminiscent of exactly what I'm talking about.
you come here with a oven-fresh quote and inverted comma your "elite" to emphasise your point elites and justify yourself nicely by first saying how people like me made up elitism (or smt like that) and then you say "why u don't make other school" which sounds a bit childish, and then
and then you talk about me talking about your Latin stuff which in all honesty sounds something what people in many schools commonly refer to as an "arse"
and then the thing you apologised for flooding my tagbox? and say before that that it doesn't warrent an arguement?
Don't do that.
I also got a quote from wikipedia
from Stephan Levitt (author of Freakonomics)
"An expert doesn’t so much argue the various sides of an issue as plant his flag firmly on one side. That’s because an expert whose argument reeks of restraint or nuance often doesn’t get much attention. An expert must be bold if he hopes to alchemize his homespun theory into conventional wisdom"
I don't really know what that means but I'm sure it will enhance whatever you're feeling now.
So yea, thats my bit, not very nice but can you come back and talk to me again?
cos you're the first that did this
:)