yawn.
Today was a nice day, had a good friend and a shirt as well.
much thanks
Got my diploma and finished my appeal letter.
I deserve a few pats on back.
Its good to know I have friends I can talk to, and I finally met someone worth meeting.
Still, what happened a few nights ago still affects me,
I was alright then but its surprising me cos it keeps surfacing.
its pissing me off, and subsequently I get pissed as well.
I mean, there isnt really a reason is there?
still, Id suppose the right thing to do I will do, I'm a very nice person or try to.
Would be moral suicide to pursue the matter, just to let people know that getting apologies once in a while wouldnt be too bad.
I hardly get any from my family anyway,
pride can be silly thing
Sigh, still I'm pretty much on the clouds now, kinda drifting here and there, watching Naruto a lot (Its pretty cool),
waiting for the simpson episode,
trained a bit as well with Tim (this NY guy staying in my place)
so its all really good.
I'm not sick, nor heartbroken (just a little trouble here and there), I have good friends, I saw tongteck today, my dad didn't get retrenched, my family's doing well.
I guess I do have a lot to Thank God for.
I don't want to remember him only when I'm in trouble.
Cheerio