ramble
01 May 2009
So was thinking yeah, that I do stuff that uniquely defines melike little apostrophes and I used to do this Cheers thing.

But anyway,

I got inspired by this show I watched about a lazy guy who was damn smart and I thought I wanna be like him and uncaring about everything.

so i really liked him haha.,

but anyway, as u know now, I like to jump here jump there one.

Alright something suitable would be I have new tuition today, the first tuition ever that I can walk to.
Which I have been doing a lot haha.

and what else.

Or ya and I saw my friends blog and she was really contemplating stuff and I thought hey, why does she do that cos i dont understand a damn thing and I see little point in doing that, but hey, i do that meself yeah.

and anyway,

also thinking about the raffles and victoria competitiveness that they are very proud of , you know, school spirit and school logo and school crest and school name. I know that there is somethings that defines or stereotype people from these school one.

I thought it was silly and of course people from there said school will start retorting. because how dare you call us silly, and also cos personal pride mah, i just said you're silly. So not very nice, so they retort and also maybe some want to show why they are in these kind of highclass school that even facebook quiz got them.
so I still think its silly cos its all in the head these kind of thing. If you defend you family good la, cos family is forever thing, once a victorian always a victorian or the alie sacrat latin thing which they use to say its their motto.

which I also find a bit silly cos why have a latin title when the name is victoria or raffles.
Cos as far I can think of victoria is the Queen God bless her and raffles is the founder so maybe they can speak latin la, but still a bbit silly cos the outside people will ask, eh what your motto mean, and the students will say with relish, oh it means this and show that they know latin, cos their school handbook got tell them the meaning right. But anyway, they supposed to be smarter cos their school criteria is very hard to go in.
Like your leaving secondary school or primary school must get super high marks which will make all your relatives jealous, in the chinese community I think maybe others also cos pride stems from everywhere.
Then latin I guess looks a bit classy so can overlook.
Last time my title was Espacio Personal or Espacia I cant really rmb but I thought it was cool and I still think out-of-the-ordinarys are.

So I was thinking what if some neighbourhood school, you know I dont know who labelled this one is neighbourhood this one is elite cos as far as I know Raffles JC is in the Bishan neighbourhood and not some obsecure place where they free their minds like Oxford University, I been there I think.

Anyway, what I was saying that if the neighbourhood school suddenly put Latin phrases somewhere then confirm people will say eh this school damn action.
Which is not very nice, but then the rafflesians (which sound like a flower) and the victorians also have the same thing what .

So i think its all a bit silly but then again its all in the mind which the elitians pride themselves in.
So actually they created all that.
But still ok la, they're generally harmless arent they
~R.Ho, 12:51 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives