still
22 May 2009
yeah, so I'm not really affected by this but its an infinitely more interesting topic than Jas trippin on steps.

yeah :p and all that haha.

it was real fun.
and I mean real.

Still yeah, I wanted to talk about stuff thats on my mind now.
Sure theres army, tung ling and doomsday but you know, what affects me now takes usual precedent.

So, I'm feeling bad you know, yet I need to swallow my feelings again (Grace says its not healthy, but what would she know? She does it haha)
and its a pity, a real pity.
Also, a bit troubling that I failed in my actions and all that.
But Id suppose I didn't really, I really had to scrunch up and think which is such a chore, and I couldnt come up with anything.

and if I really do buckle down, I usually am right.

Still, you could say that I'm wrong, and I guess I could be, would add some fun in my life.
To be way-off-the-mark wrong about something I think about.

Yeah, I guess I need some fulfillment in my life.

or sooner or later I'm going to make people feel very unhappy again.
they aren't very ok methinks
~R.Ho, 10:17 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives