that above there has been my favourite title for posts of all time.
anyway,
its a morning again, and blogging is fun cos writing seems to milk the creativity from me. and I like it simple.
I'm so proud of my notebook, I'm finally getting organized it seems, and I'm getting tons of students.
Just taught drums and keys yesterday and I charge not so high. They were willing to pay me $60 a lesson for 1.5 hours! and thats almost $500 a month.
I reduced it, money isn't everything, contrary to what I've learnt in polytechnic, and people will probably berate me for it but what the heck, they're people too.
But still, drums and keys lessons for anyone?
First degree friends will be cheap
Second degree will not be as cheap
haha grins
so ask around, jamming with drums, you jamming with drums, you jamming with a keyboard..
Imagine that :)