You gotta love the drums, you've just gotta.
It sets ya groovin don't ya see.
Hey hey, this sounds like lyrics of a song, waddya awesome.
ha.
Well, probably talk a bit about poly.
I love poly, I miss it already, poly was where I blossomed as a person and got great other goals to go on from there.
Year 1 I met Val, Cal, Ken and a few others. They were really the worldly people type.
I always liked Cal the best, Val was a very typical person ya know.
Ken I liked him enough to bring to the Philippines.
They were all nice people, come to think of it, maybe their interests didn't match mine.
But still, I had a blast of a time in Year 1, I didn't want it to end. There were cool people in my class as well like CheeHow, Rory, Sherilyn, Michelle.
Then there was the ones I was fond of like Raymond, Xuewen, Gerald.
Well, getting sentimental are we? Yeah and why not? I liked them.
Year 2 was a bunch of entirely different people.
Really liked my group of Evon, Esther, Doreen, Annabelle, Khid.
Great fun but really short.
I don't know why I keep remembering them as my best.ever.group but that means it gotta be good.
Remember looking forward to go to school every morning (thats right, bright and cheery whitey me)
Year 3 was bloody eventful that I don't know when to start.
All I would say now was that I met people from all personalities - insecure, confident, contrite, outright. Lovely lovely people.
OF course, Faiz, Faa, Viv, Just Marc simply topped the lot.
Great people.
And there was ups and downs which I absolutely adored (at my own time of course)
but it was one of those years that zoomed by and you look back with fondness of a time where there was still a semblance of innocence and genuine, and you love it.
There you go, I love poly.
Now come on uni!