I am'
05 June 2009
I am absolutely knackered.
Which means tired, it justd sounds more cool.

So I had loads of fun today, recording at SP again and it was a blast.
Pity its a bit far.
Oh and Yvonne, WJ's friend Eileen sister (whew) said Hi to me.
The thing is I was pretty sure she said "Hi Clement"
which sounds pretty reminicsent of people in YI or church, Im pretty sure she isnt in it though

So I didn't know I still look like Clement, But she might had said Hi Reuben as well.
Still, it doesnt really matter.
Its nice to think about unimportant stuff in my head.

Still, its nice to get a greeting, I was looking for anybody I knew in SP as well. and it was a nice pleasant place, and hanging with Eugene proved to be much more fun than anything else.

Give me a couple of friends, no beer and somewhere to sit and Im good.
~R.Ho, 12:06 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives