Life.
Well, church is getting more fun. Sure it gets you a bit down when Grace and JR start their shinnanagins, but still bearable.
I think, if playing for church leaves you this tense, well it ain't worth it. Suppose God won't want that either.
Theres John whos really a breath of fresh air and great fun.
Eug as well
Phils getting a bit cuckoo, really pessimistic, needs a bit of a role model about methinks.
All he seems to think about is gym, dragonboat, stress in school, stress in drums and his solace is only in his other half.
Pats being really awesome though, I really look forward to the times we meet. really good mix.
And we go everywhere together which is really great fun and delightfully enriching as well.
Ah, friends. They change so much with the tide and its all good knowledge to see them change.
Gotta be careful about myself though, I tend to disconnect too much, (see SMU).
Still, I have plenty to thank God for, even the army and my workout sessions (I'm trying) and all my friends, my musical gifts, my parents and brothers.
Do you remember to thank God?
Cos even if life's in a dud/rut/sud, I'm sure there'll be something.
Mine isn't but I gotta remember it next time I'm in a rut.
Cheerio