not blogging'
24 June 2009
I haven't been blogging a lot, cos people have been around me when I use the com a lot.
But I've been writing a lot! Mainly because tuition gets boring and I write and I got an awesome notebook Phoebe gave me.

Its much better than blogging cos its a tad more private, I tend to write private stuff in here as well but its usually edited.
So journaling is a much better thing.

I encourage all my students to journal and you should try it too.
ha.

Anyway, I had a bloody good time on drums yesterday I tried a few tricks I learnt from Israel and it worked, still, I can't really keep time if I do a long roll but what the heck eh, I won't do long complicated make-people-stare-at-me rolls.

Only downstairs.

thats it for now I guess, more as a formality than as any form of inspiration
~R.Ho, 8:53 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives