So I have the people I care so much about and feel so responsible for them in my house now.
I adore them so much that I could die. That isn't a cool thing to say, no?
But its true, as I stared at them last night and now sleeping away and I realised that I tend to do that to everyone, to take them under my wing of sorts.
Like my baby cousin, who's no longer a baby, I know EXACTLY how it feels to have a daughter.
She tells me stuff she did, and stuff she dos' and I just didn't want her to see the world, and to retain innocence when there is so painfully little in so many else. I loved her with all my heart like a father would a daughter and wanted to protect and care and love her and would give up my life for her. Now I've reverted to past tense but she's not dead yet (Thank God) so it was just for dramatic effect.
Sigh, and my other cousin, so full of intelligence and life, and I care for him so.
And my best friend who's several paths I have questioned but is still always there and with me
and my lil bro who's his best when he is my lil brother.
there you go, all of them, under one roof, and I can't stand it.
Is this how God feels when you say overwhelming love?