I just saw my last post.
And it was ominous.
The last post on myself, whew.
I didn't mean for it to be the last post on my blog ever.
Now that traffic to my blog dwindles, I feel really free to write about something that occupies my time and life for these three months.
Well before I start, I occasionally praise myself or talk about myself in the way I know myself, I'm being honest, not boastful about what I am. There is a side of me that other people see which I don't so feel free to correct me. But I'm quite clear on what I'm strong and weak in.
Tung Ling has been the best decision my parents made for me (admittedly) ever.
I had no intention of going to Tung Ling, it was something the Filipinos went to and I never really bothered about. To be honest, I never really cared what the Filipinos were doing. That in a more, and rather unfortunate general sense.
Still, I am rather fond of Judah, James and her family. Thats it.
I expected to excel in Tung Ling, I made a bet with myself that I will be the top student there and to also show that I could excel in University. So I tried, and I think while I'm not top. I'm close. and thats enough for me.
Another test was the apologetics class where I soaked up what the teacher said like a sponge. When I was not tired, I really enjoyed the class. It wasn't my favourite one but its up there. I really am a knowledge-driven guy.
People I met in Tung Ling have taught me things, there are some who's personalities I would have been a bit irritated by, but I got over it and we became friends. And some who completely match me that I would want to learn from their mistakes and prevent myself from following their shortcomings. And some who are just great great friends.
The openess of prayer and worshipping is the best thing and its where no masks are put on at all before God and I can assure you, having no mask is a rare experience that hardly any people get to try. Still, it has it downfalls and the most trying thing I have now is that I is that people put masks in church and hide their weaknesses.
Still, I have lost the mood to write, I have certain weaknesses to attend to.
what a pity.