My last step.
perhaps my last post on myself.
I have frequently displayed my level of intellectualism to many people, subtly most times, and not-so-subtly at others. On this blog, and so on.
I can reason very well, make logic my friend, and I would frequently win.
I am never very upset, nor have I lost my mind, nor have I ever forsaken logic.
I write reasonably well, I think maturely for my age and I can read people and foresee things.
I am on a higher plane on a usual note and most people cannot understand the depth of my thought.
Its usually the simple-minded, with an inclincation towards their apparant talent of diplomacy utilizing subtle methods of many simple forms of deception.
Yet, to all that I say -
It's no longer about me.
I Love Jesus and that's all I there is to it.
every truth I have known comes down to this:
Jesus Loves Me
I will no longer boast in myself directly or indirectly, or crave self-affirmation.
I will boast in Christ and Christ in me.
For for all of my mind and all of my will and emotions is from God, and it is logic in its plainest form to go back to the Creator.
Not that I forsake all forms of myself, or no longer live in the world of men.
But rather, I go on with the greatest purpose in my life, to live for God, in God, through God.
and I need more than this.
and God bless us all