maybe its the
02 October 2009
Well, now that Tung Ling's over.

Maybe its the
quiet sounds past the blue gate,
or the greetings from ps. Daniel in the Lunch room,
or the jump I always make above the plants,
or the sounds that Lael makes with the guitar,
or sometimes the sounds Nic makes with whatever instrument,

I go in and greet James or Samuel.
I feel that blue carpet under my shoes,
I greet Sis Val,
I place my bag on my seat,
I go to my instrument

we pray together,
or sing if it comes to that,
we play together,
or I lead, there was once,
we eat together,
or I didn't, there was once.

Boy it was fun yippee
~R.Ho, 8:38 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives