I had a couple of things going on past few days.
I thought I'll record it down :)
For keepssakes.
I was due out on friday to meet MayAnn and ppl (she's the one always organising)
then I fell dreadfully ill the minute I was supposed to step out.
I was all dressed and ready to go.
Then some headache hit me and I threw up.
Weird I know.
I slept 13 hours to 7 the next day.
Saturday was good.
I had a jolly good time with Jas, which makes it surprising I don't call her out as often nowadays.
She's a hard person to get hold of. grin.
and also a good time with my family, who are around often enough.
:)
Sunday was good.
I played some awesome music with Wenda and James and Clem.
I've known it for a while but Wenda's this nutty drummer who is so good u can youtube him "wenda drums" and see what he plays.
He posted it up himself, but still he's good.
And James who's to me nutty everything, bass, guitar.
They're all basically really good and it is usually very nice to play with very good humble musicians.
Thank God,
now I'm off to SISPEC.
Thank God for Christmas.
I'm out soon