I've just browsed through some friend's blog and facebook pages, and I saw people's description's of themselves.
"I like music"
"I can't live without music"
"I like to party"
"I'm happy go lucky"
"I want to make friends"
Well, I thought I'll try to describe here what I think of myself.
My personality.
I think I'm a little shy yet slightly adventurous when meeting new people cos they dont know who I am,
I almost everytime lose interest in my friends and don't speak to them for a while before I realise how much I like them and find them back, its like a phase of friendship,
I don't like going out at night, unless its near my house and comforting and friendly. In fact, I hardly go out at night, I stay out late usually doing one thing for the night and not hopping around.
I dislike meeting people through my friends because I guess I feel like a third wheel.
I get nervous of breaking into people's circle of friends, or siblings because I wouldn't like it if you broke into my circle of siblings, especially, not so much friends.
I think I get too comfortable with people I really like that I lose myself occasionally.
I really like to blend in in a crowd but I also like to be known at least by name.
I don't think I ever hit that teenage phase of liking to go out and party, drink and hang out. I think my dad influenced me to always think of home as the best place.
I like to let people I really like have every mental whim satisfied.
I don't think I'm much of a musician despite the fact I have played keys, drums, bass, guitar and djembe in a band.
I don't like to think of myself as a person who knows a lot of a wide range of topics.
I in fact know quite little.
I think I can talk my way out of a situation if I really wanted to.
I think I rarely leave my comfort zone, and if I do, it sure as hell would be a good reason.
I think army is occupying my thoughts 24/7
I cannot stand stupidity and ignorance.
I like to think I am smart, and honest.
I realise I bend the truth in order to make my friends happy
im busy now