mentor
10 January 2010
I think I need a mentor.

I mean, I'm really trying doing what seems right, satisfiable, to myself, where issues are not completely black and white. I suppose it can get a bit unsafe.

Thats my prayer.

I keep asking myself whether I'm pleasing Him.
Perfect love drives out all fear.

I want to spend time the next book out.
I don't know how.
I crave spiritual company but they sometimes distract me.
Pray.

Always always pray, never leave prayer,
If God is on your side, who can defeat you?
The sun will not harm you in the day (field camp) nor the moon by night (guard duty)
heh

I'm so apprehensive about the army its nuts.
I want to go back to Tekong so bad.
But I still can't pass my SOC and 10km run. Probably.
Train.
Pray.
God I need to pray,
I need to pray more.

I love to pray.
~R.Ho, 6:35 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives