ya know, when I was in Tung Ling, loved praying and all that. pnw, sharing, fellowship and all the other nice names and words that come with Christian fellowship.
Now, I'm starving, and I'm still not really going out to search for food and I'm getting worried.
I think my resolution is to never stop feeding myself spiritually because I've been replacing it by a lot of things.
Time outside is so rare after all.
Even when Ivan called me out to pray I was inwardly mocking the idea of praying, I'd rather spend my time doing things I enjoy and relax. Then I realise I'm contradicting what I've been telling people and teaching about prayer. How can I teach if myself I cannot practice?
I've drifted away by quite a fair bit.
Before I get taken over I rather go back into territory which is is ideal for a Christian.
Not entirely kept in the safe compound of my people where its 'bless you bless you' all day, but knowing that my actions are favourable towards God.
Pray for me,
As I said myself and taught a few hours ago,
Prayer is the most powerful thing you can ever give a friend, or a loved one